The Branded Content can be defined as producing exclusive content for brands.
This new format helps in interruptive connection with the client, gaining more strength as a marketing tool.
A recent study showed that 68% of business are already migrating part of their budgets from traditional initiatives, to produce content using their brands.
The expense of producing custom content for brands now reach 29% of marketing budgets of companies surveyed.
The website content is key to the success of campaigns using this concept, but also depends on social media actions to get the best results.
For 73% of companies using strategies with "branded content", the combination of content and social media is the most important part for the success of the campaign.
Some advantages of using the Branded Content:
- Attracting customers through entertainment and / or information about critical issues for the target audience;
- Use of text content (Blog) and video (media rich and attractive);
- Fostering sharing, or word of mouth, the material produced in social media or mobile devices;
- Costs adaptive reality of each company;
- Share with longer life and lower costs than an ad in a magazine page in many cases;
- These items are part of the concept of Inbound Marketing.